Central High School
Check in to see WHAT'S NEW!!!
>> AS I AGE, I REALIZE THAT:
1. I talk to myself, because
sometimes I need expert advice.
2. Sometimes I roll my eyes out loud.
3. I don't need anger management.
I need people to stop ticking me off.
4. My people skills are just fine
It's my tolerance of idiots that needs
5. The biggest lie I tell myself is "I don't
need to write that down, I'll remember it."
6. When I was a child I thought nap time
was punishment Now it's like a mini-vacation.
7. Even duct tape can't fix stupid, but it can muffle the
8. Wouldn't it be great if we could put
ourselves in the dryer for ten minutes;
come out wrinkle-free and three sizes smaller.
9. If God wanted me to touch my toes
he would've put them on my knees.
11. When the kids text me "plz" which is
shorter than please. I text back "no"
which is shorter than "yes."
• Ted Frederickson 10/11
• Robert Toscas 10/14
• Sharon Olson (Scholz) 10/15
• Cheryl Cox (Kristjanson) 10/16
• Linda Moser (Berns) 10/19
• Cindy Blehm (Koons) 10/22
• Gary Thompson 10/22
• Kathi Hankerson (Hjelmstad) 10/24
• Thomas Campbell 10/25
• Tom Hagness 11/1
THIS DAY IN HISTORY